Buying a new furnace for your brand new home or upgrading your old furnace with a better model…you require furnace installation services. Getting things done right begins with the accurate installation of the furnace itself.
We Assure Precise Furnace Installation Service In West Palm Beach
Furnace repairs and tune-ups are not out only forte. We excel in furnace installations as well. We have the process down to a pat. It’s completely fuss-free and does not leave your home or building in disorder.
Wondering why we are so sure of the quality and precision of our service?
We have full confidence in the expertise and experience of our employees, and that is why we are always sure of providing the best-in-class service. To help build your faith, here are some facts about our technicians and us:
1. Our technicians are out and out complete professionals with NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certification.
2. They have years of experience in the field, handling all kinds of HVAC jobs.
3. Their knowledge is most up to date in industry standards and practices. From time to time, they undergo training to keep abreast of the changes.
4. Our technicians perform all jobs with full integrity and don’t cut corners. As a result, we always stand by the work done by them.
5. We guarantee complete customer satisfaction, and hence, no job is complete until the customer is happy.
Why Professional Furnace Installation?
There are many things that one can do as a DIY activity, but furnace installation isn’t one of them. It is a job for HVAC professionals. We do not say this simply because we want to promote our business. Yes, that is our intention, but so is your comfort and well-being. Here are some reasons for your consideration that validate the need for furnace installation by professionals:
1. Knowledge Is Necessary For Accurate Furnace Installation – If you don’t know what you are doing, there is no way you can do it correctly. Watching a bunch of YouTube videos will not make you experts. They will just give you the basic information. Alas, the basic knowledge will not allow you to do a justifiable job. Until and unless you understand each part of the furnace and how it fits into the complete picture, you are not equipped to handle furnace installation on your own. Remember, you may land up doing more harm to the unit and paying much more to get it operational once again.
2. Requires Special Skill Set – Handling the tools and equipment needed to install the furnace is not everybody’s cup of tea. One needs to have a special skill set to understand what to use, where, and how. For example, you may have to repair some part of the duct, and if you lack the skill to work with sheet metal, you might hurt yourself or do the job incorrectly.
3. Correct Tools And Equipment Are Essential – Speaking about the tools and equipment for installation of the furnace, these are most likely not going to be a part of your regular toolbox. Purchasing them is going to be expensive, and even then, you may not know for sure whether what you are buying is of the correct size or not.
4. Safety Standards Need To Be Followed – Your safety and that of the furnace is of paramount importance. You need to take precautions, wear protective gear, and handle the unit carefully at all times. Being a homeowner and not an installation professional is your biggest drawback. It makes you negligent of the safety practices that are in place and required to be followed. Lack of full technical know-how may lead you to overlook certain aspects of the safety regulations that are actually industry set standards. As a result, there are high chances of you doing some harm to the unit or yourself due to limited knowledge and negligence.
5. Warranty – The manufacturer says that the furnace should be installed and maintained by HVAC professionals only. Overlooking this aspect and undertaking the installation on your own will nullify the manufacturer’s warranty on your heating system. God forbid, but if you make any mistakes and some component of the unit goes bust, you will have to pay from your pocket to remedy the situation despite the unit being brand new.
What Happens During A Furnace Installation
Let’s not talk about the technical aspects of the furnace installation. Instead, allow us to give an overview of what we shall do.
1. Protective Gear And Clean Installation – Keeping your home clean and you safe, is our foremost concern. Therefore, our technicians will not only don protective shoe coverings to keep your home dust-free but will also wear N95 masks to ensure your safety. We also use drop cloths all around the installation site to contain the mess.
2. Installation By Experts – You can rest assured that qualified and experienced technicians will carry out the furnace installation.
3. Revaluation Of Installation – Once the actual furnace installation is over and completed, we recheck our job to be sure that nothing is amiss. We go over the complete checklist to ensure that everything is as it should be and that the unit is running smoothly. Once we are satisfied, only then shall we take your leave and close the work order.
4. Exceeding Expectations – We always make sure that your new furnace adheres to the local code. We also go that extra mile to give you a taste of best-in-class service, something that no one else does anymore.
Request A Furnace Installation Service By Aztil AC In West Palm Beach
If you wish to keep the warranty on your brand new furnace intact, do not ever lag in its annual maintenance. Aztil Air Conditioning is a one-stop-shop for all HVAC needs. We work in South Florida and handle everything, including HVAC installations and repairs. Since we are always open and prompt in handling all emergencies, you don’t have to wait for a convenient time and suffer more than necessary. To book an appointment, call us today at +1-888-729-8452.