Most American homes and commercial places have a central heating and cooling system. There was a time when these systems were a luxury, but now they are necessary. The control one can exercise in this manner over the indoor climate has proved to be highly beneficial. It keeps the occupants comfortable. They are happy and relaxed and perform better at work. Another advantage of a controlled indoor environment is that it makes for healthy indoors. However, to achieve all this, it is necessary to give your HVAC system the due care and maintenance that it needs.
Sadly, we all lead hectic lives and tend to put off things for a more opportune moment. Sometimes we even forget we put them off. The same thing happens when it comes to taking care of the Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning system. That is why HVAC membership plans are there. These plans ensure that you don’t forget the repairs and maintenance of the heating and cooling system.
What Purpose Do HVAC Membership Plans Serve
The two essential purposes solved by an HVAC membership plan (depending on which type you opt for) are:
1. Never Forget A Maintenance – With an HVAC maintenance plan, you no longer have to keep track of the date when the maintenance becomes due. Remembering the day and booking an appointment is now the responsibility of the HVAC contractor from whom you have purchased the membership plan. So even if you forget, they will not, which ensures you don’t skip the heating and cooling system’s maintenance.
2. No Need To Delay Repairs – HVAC repairs may not always be cheap. Sometimes the expense is bearable and sometimes hefty. Usually, we all try to put off the more costly repairs assuming the unit can run a few more days as is. But with the right membership plan, you can now get even the most expensive repairs done without any significant dips in your pocket.
How Can HVAC Membership Improve Home’s Indoor Air Quality?
Having an HVAC membership is a boon to a home’s indoor air quality. How? Allow us to enlighten you.
1. Clean Systems Mean Less Dirt – Dust, dirt, dander, grime, etc., tend to find their way inside the unit from the smallest openings. These settle over the surfaces of the internal components, and when the air passes over them, it picks up these impurities and spreads them indoors. As a result, the indoor air quality deteriorates.
A big part of the annual preventive maintenance regime of the HVAC system is its cleaning. The good thing is that these buildups don’t happen overnight. They take months. The HVAC membership plan will ensure the maintenance happens like clockwork, which in turn, will ensure the system’s cleanliness. Suffice to say, a clean system means healthy indoor air quality.
2. Results In Improved Humidity Control – A secondary function of the HVAC system is humidity control. As we mentioned above, dust and grime dust and grime can get inside the heating and cooling system and deposit over surfaces. When these deposits happen over the evaporator and condenser coils, the AC can no longer draw out humidity appropriately. It results in increased humidity inside the building.
The problem with high humidity is that it makes the occupants feel uncomfortable and also presents an ideal habitat for mold to grow and spread. Mold and mold spores for any house or structure spell trouble. With timely repairs and maintenance through your HVAC membership plan, you don’t have to worry about the evaporator and condenser coils not doing their jobs properly. With recommended humidity indoors, your indoor air quality is bound to improve.
3. Traps Impurities In The Circulating Air – There are many pollutants that find their way inside from outdoors. These may consist of dirt, pollen, smoke, chemical fumes, bacteria, viruses, etc. When they become a part of the indoor air, its quality is bound to fall. At these times, the air filters of the HVAC system come to your rescue.
The work of the air filters is to trap the contaminants present in the air that passes through. The higher the air filter’s MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) rating, the more effective they are in trapping even the smallest of suspended pollutants.
The air filters tend to get dirty with time and have to be switched with new and clean ones at regular intervals. Many homeowners are ignorant of this fact, and of those who are aware many still forget to replace them. The right HVAC membership plan will help you see to it that the air filters of your HVAC system are taken care of without any hitch. The cleaner the air filters, the better the air quality.
Why Get An HVAC Membership Plan? Why Not Simply Put A Reminder?
Let’s be honest, a majority of us put reminders, and yet most of us fail to act upon them when the time comes. The same happens when system maintenance or repairs become due. We put the remainder and then conveniently ignore them because we are either too busy or the expense seems too much. A membership plan is the most efficient way of keeping things in perspective. Therefore, when you purchase one from a reliable HVAC contractor, there is no way it would ever make for a bad investment.
HVAC membership plans are the simplest way of ensuring your HVAC system gets the attention it needs on time, every time. The biggest two changes you notice as a result are improved system efficiency and improved indoor air quality.
If you wish to ensure your residential or commercial HVAC system is well taken care of, seek out the membership plans from Aztil Air Conditioning. We are reputed HVAC contractors operating in South Florida since 1981. Our elite force of technicians is well trained and certified. They are highly knowledgeable and experienced professionals who will serve you to the best of their capability keeping in accordance with the industry standards. To book an appointment or talk to our experts, call +1-888-729-8452.