This new year switching to a smart heating and cooling system is the way to go. Ductless systems happen to be the best, no-fuss option in terms of making any closed space comfortable. It is reliable, energy-efficient, and above all, does away with the headache of installing ducts or maintaining the existing ones. Ideal for heritage homes and buildings, the ductless systems are equally suitable for modern structures. If you are looking for reasons to go ductless in 2021, you are in the right place.
Ductless System West Palm Beach
Ductless systems are also referred to as Mini Split Systems. These units do not require any type of ductwork whatsoever. The individual air handlers installed in each room or zone blow in the treated air to provide heating or cooling.
Essentially, the ductless system consists of an outdoor and an indoor unit. The indoor unit is the air handler, which is wall mounted. It is connected to the outdoor unit via a refrigerant and electrical wiring tube through a roughly 3-inch wide hole in the wall.
Reasons To Go Ductless In 2021
More and more people are upgrading to ductless systems in West Palm Beach and not because they want to try something different. Instead, the reason is rather simple. They are making the transition to benefit from its various advantages.
1. Flexible Installation Options For The Air Handler – The outdoor unit remains the same. No surprises there. It is the indoor unit or the air handler that offers flexible installation options. You don’t have to choose the standard wall mounted air handler if you think it is an eyesore. Instead, you could choose a concealed ceiling cassette or a discreet floor air handler. The ceiling cassette is installed such that it is in line with the roof and does not jut out looking odd or distracting. Similarly, the air handler embedded in the floor is evenly set so that no bumps are protruding from the floor.
2. More Control Over Power Consumption – Central air conditioning and heating systems have one major drawback. They cool or warm the entire home or zone even if there is no need. Some people try to close the vents in areas where they do not want the treated air to enter, assuming that it will save power and make the system work less. This backfires, putting the HVAC unit under strain leading to its overheating. In some cases, it even damages the ducts.
With mini-split systems, you don’t have to undertake such extreme measures. Since it consists of multiple air handlers, one for each room, all you have to do is ensure that only those air handlers are “On” where people occupy space. Keeping the air handlers in the unoccupied room “Off” will prevent unnecessary power consumption on and lower your annual heating and cooling bills.
3. Flexibility To Control Temperature – Those of us who stay with aged parents and teenagers understand how difficult it is to please everyone when it comes to temperature settings. The aged will want it to be a little less cool in summers and a little warmer in winters, while the teenagers will want to try and touch the extreme end of the temperature control spectrum. A ductless system offers the best solution to the dilemma. Since each room has its dedicated air handler, the occupants can choose their own settings. The fight is over even before it gets started.
4. Reduction In Heating And Cooling Costs – Many of us try to lower the heating and cooling costs by compromising comfort. With ductless systems, you don’t have to be so sacrificing any more. What most people don’t realize is that maximum loss of energy takes place through leaky ducts. Once you acknowledge this important fact, you will realize that since the ductless systems have no ducts, there can be no energy loss. It just adds to your savings as the system does not have to work long hours to make the house comfortable. All in all, there is a significant reduction in heating and cooling costs.
5. Special Rebates – Electric companies are now offering special rebates for installing ductless systems. They are doing it to promote the power-saving mindset amongst the masses. It reduces the burden on the utility companies in meeting consumer demand and at the same time offers tremendous savings to the general public. Hence power saving with low heating and cooling costs and on top of that special rebates, what more does one want? It is like getting a sweet deal, which becomes even sweeter at every step of the way.
Wrapping-up Ductless System – West Palm Beach
Convenience and savings are two things every homeowner desires from their heating and cooling system. But alas, you should be willing to pay a high cost to get one of them, and compromising on the other aspect is a given. Not anymore. A ductless system gives its owner both convenience and savings without being too heavy on the pockets. Annual savings on energy bills, improved and personalized comfort all year-round, heating and cooling both by a single machine, easy to install, and rebates are just some of the things that are making the ductless system so popular. If you plan an addition to your home or only look to upgrade your old heating and cooling unit, going ductless will be right up your alley.
For help with a ductless system in West Palm Beach, there’s no need to look beyond Aztil Air Conditioning. As far as services go, we cover everything from HVAC installations, repairs, maintenance, and replacements to offering air quality solutions and cleaning out the ducts. Ours is a family-owned business with a strong team of 100+ professionals who are thoroughly trained and well experienced. We provide world-class services at an affordable cost. Unlike other contractors, we are open 24/7 and 365 days a year. So, we are always there to help you in any emergency. To avail of our services, call at +1-888-729-8452.