If there is one thing, other than personal hygiene, that the COVID-19 pandemic has brought to the forefront, it is the quality of indoor air. Since the time we heard that the SARS-CoV-2 or the coronavirus is airborne, we all want our indoor air to be safe. Being a homeowner, you have more control over the indoor air quality, and there is a lot you can do to improve it further. One such thing is using air purifiers.
In an effort to increase your knowledge about air purifiers today, we shall talk about REME® LED Air Purifiers. As is clear from the name itself, these are air purification systems that help make indoor air clean and hygienic.
What Is REME®
REME stands for Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. This ground-breaking technology uses an electromagnetic energy cell to produce oxidizers like ionized Hydro-Peroxides, Superoxide Ions, and Hydroxide Ions. These oxidizers are made from humidity and oxygen. They return to their original form of hydrogen and oxygen once the oxidation of the pollutant or the contaminant is complete.
REME® Halo Air Purifiers
The REME® Halo Air Purifiers are high-efficiency systems that work in conjunction with your home’s HVAC system. Needless to say, with them you get clean air in your entire home and not just in one room. These can neutralize 99% of bacteria, mold, and viruses through a process of dual ionization.
The REME HALO deactivates the contaminants present in the indoor air with potent oxidizers. It produces ions that charge the particles. As a result, they pull together, forming a bigger mass that is easily captured by the air filter.
REME® LED Air Purifiers
REME® LED is also a whole-home air purification system. It is positioned in the ducts of the HVAC system. Using ions attracts the air pollutants where the UV light destroys them. The REME® LED Air Purifiers are highly effective in keeping the surfaces and indoor air free of pathogens, allergens, and other pollutants. The best thing about them is that they are mercury-free.
Commonalities Between REME® Halo and REME® LED Air Purifiers
For the sake of convenience, here is a list of common factors between REME® Halo and REME® LED Air Purifiers:
1. Both are whole-home air purification systems.
2. Both work with your home’s HVAC system.
3. Both use ionization technology to get rid of pollutants.
4. Both are more energy-efficient as compared to most portable air purification systems.
5. Both are active air purification systems that decontaminate surfaces as well as indoor air.
Benefits Of REME® Halo Air Purifiers
These are a few advantages of REME® Halo Air Purifiers:
1. The HALO works quietly without making any noise.
2. It eliminates the sneeze germs by 99% in merely a three feet distance.
3. It is easy to install and requires low maintenance.
4. It uses an almost similar set of RGF technologies as are available in LED.
5. One can also customize its oxidation plasma output.
6. This system is more readily available as compared to the LED system.
7. It costs less than the LED system.
Benefits Of REME® LED Air Purifiers
Prime advantages of REME® LED Air Purifiers are:
1. It has a replaceable LED cell module that lasts two and a half times longer than similar UV lamp systems.
2. It is designed to turn on and off in sync with the HVAC system.
3. It is easy to clean. Not only does it have automatic self-cleaning ionizers but also a washable catalyst.
4. It is free of both mercury and ozone.
5. It comes with a limited warranty of 4 years on the bulb and 7 years on the ballast.
6. Its improved ZInc Ceramic catalyst makes for better elimination of pathogens.
REME® Halo Or REME® LED Air Purifiers – Which One To Choose?
The type of air purification system you choose depends on your needs.
1. If you own a business where odors are present in the air due to smoke or other VOC’s, you should go for a REME® LED system as they are most effective in removing them.
2. In a healthcare establishment where the prime concern is getting rid of bacteria and viruses, REME® Halo is a better choice.
As is clear from the above two statements, your choice of air purifier should be guided by the purpose you wish to achieve.
REME® Halo Or REME® LED Air Purifiers – The Better Choice
Both REME® Halo and REME® LED Air Purifiers can be used in residential and commercial buildings. They are both powerful and efficient systems that will never leave you wanting. Having said that, here are a few things for you to consider. REME® LED Air Purifiers are low maintenance systems with long-lasting cells. It has an unlimited cycling ability that allows it to work flawlessly with the HVAC system. On the other hand, REME® Halo Air Purifiers are comparatively cheaper and more easily available. Therefore, if it’s a matter of getting the best technology, REME® LED is the better choice. Nevertheless, if it is about a cheaper and reliable option, REME® Halo will save the day for you.
The REME® technology is a force to reckon with. When used in air purification systems, it makes for cleaner and healthier air indoors. Using REME® Halo Or REME® LED Air Purifiers, you can rest assured that the air you breathe is as safe as possible. Finally, the system you choose should depend on what you wish to achieve from the unit.
If you need help assessing which REME® air purifier suits your home or commercial space the best, contact Aztil Air Conditioning. We are a South Florida-based, a family-owned HVAC company that provides air quality solutions along with all the services related to heating and cooling systems. Our technicians are all thorough professionals with years of experience under their belt. Their knowledge and experience will come to your aid in making the best decision for improving indoor air quality. Wait no more. Give us a call today at +1-888-729-8452 to book an appointment.