You take care of your health because you want to stay fit. To do so, you book timely doctor appointments in which tests are carried out to ensure that everything is as it should be. If an anomaly is detected, treatment is given to bring things back under control. The same care needs to be given to the HVAC system. Preventive HVAC maintenance will keep it working efficiently for many years to come.
Importance Of HVAC Membership Plans
Preventive maintenance of the heating and cooling system is the only way to ensure that it stays in top working order. It is also the reason why HVAC membership plans prove to be valuable. To make the decision easy, here are some reasons why one should invest in a good HVAC membership plan.
1. Convenient – We tend to be forgetful, especially when there are other more pressing matters that need attention. It still does not mean that it’s okay to forget about scheduling the tune-up of your heating and cooling system. Instead, it means that you need to be a bit better organized. This is where an HVAC membership plan will save the day for you. The core coverage in every membership plan is but of course the preventive HVAC maintenance. So now, even if you forget to schedule it, your company will still remember. They will call to confirm the most convenient time and send a technician on-site, which is your home, to take care of it.
Even the most basic HVAC maintenance plan covers two or semi-annual maintenance of the unit in a year. One of these tune-ups will be scheduled for spring and the other during autumn.
2. Proper Tune-Up Is Carried Out – If you want a double guarantee that nothing was left to chance in the tune-up, you should buy an HVAC maintenance plan. Having bought the plan, the HVAC contractor has no more excuse to give for any shortcoming. Since it’s a job performed by their own technician, they have to stand by the job completed. If there are any problems at a later date due to negligence, they will be and can be held answerable.
By no chance are we saying that if you don’t have a membership plan in place, you should be wry of everyone who’s working on your unit. Instead, we are saying that with such a plan, there is no wriggle room left. Hence, now the contractor will exercise due diligence during each scheduled tune-up.
3. Special Discounts – Normally, if one does not have a maintenance plan, they land up bearing the brunt of all repairs. Even a warranty will serve you just a couple of years. If the repair bills are low, it really doesn’t bother anyone. Nevertheless, not everyone is that lucky. Sometimes repairs can be expensive and may hit you hard. Therefore, there are some maintenance plans wherein the expense of repairs is built within the plan’s structure. Obviously, these plans are a bit more expensive but give you more peace of mind.
Similarly, having an HVAC membership plan may make way for special offers and discounts. It works almost like an insurance contract. You get a no-claim bonus on renewal. Thus, if you buy one of the more expensive or all-inclusive HVAC maintenance plans, you may get special discounts on renewal.
Importance Of Preventive Maintenance
We spoke about why it is important to have a preventive HVAC maintenance plan in place. Nonetheless, we still did not tread on why preventive maintenance is essential. That is precisely what we shall cover now. Here are the key benefits of preventive HVAC maintenance:
1. Makes Your HVAC System Reliable – Wear and tear due to long working hours cause damage to the components. Sometimes they overheat and burn, and sometimes they become loose and fall apart. This can cause unexpected interruption of service. So, the heating and cooling system either stops working completely or is unable to make the house as comfortable as before. Preventive maintenance of the HVAC system catches all such budding problems right in their infancy. It makes for a more reliable HVAC system.
2. Increases Its Life – When problems are caught and rectified right when they are just starting out, they are not able to leave a lasting impact on the performance of the HVAC system. A unit that is cared for with diligence will give its owners years of flawless services as compared to those units that barely ever see the light of a tune-up. Therefore, preventive HVAC maintenance will help you get the maximum return for your investment.
3. Lowers The Energy Bills – Did you know that long working hours reduce the HVAC system’s efficiency? Did you also know that you can reclaim some portion of the lost efficiency through a tune-up? If not, now is the time to open your eyes to this fact. Tune-up can help recover a large portion of the lost efficiency. As a result, your energy bills will not always be on a steady rise.
HVAC membership plans are the call of the day. Having one will ensure that your heating and cooling system is well taken care of. You don’t have to bother putting up reminders and sticky notes to remember scheduling the tune-up. The best part is that you still enjoy all the benefits of timely preventive HVAC maintenance.
If you live in West Palm Beach and still have not scheduled your HVAC system’s maintenance, now is the time to do so. Aztil Air Conditioning is a premier HVAC contractor in South Florida that offers a full suite of HVAC services. We also have many lucrative HVAC membership plans to suit all kinds of budgets. We aim to keep you and your home comfortable by giving your HVAC system some tender loving care. We have a 100+ strong team of technicians who are well versed in handling all HVAC-related jobs. The best part is that we are always open, so you can reach out to us at any time at +1-888-729-8452.